Oh someone empathise please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Blurred vision and headaches sharp short pains in left side of chest head feeling fuzzy tightness in chest shaky tired....I'm really worried could it all just be anxiety my doctor and phycologist said it us but part of me finds it hard to believe does anyone else have these symptoms please get back to me x

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I think everyone with anxiety would recognise this as anxiety, some more than other but yes they are all common anxiety symptoms
  • Posted

Hi Catherine. I hope you are ok x.... I am going through the exact same thing. Sharp headaches , blurred vision etc. Stop worrying please like the previous post stated. Anyone would recognise this a a conman set of anxiety symptoms
  • Posted

Unfortunately this is anxiety. Or tension headache/migrane caused by anxiety and stress. 

Try to sort it out before it gets out of control. I changed my lifestyle a bit straight after my recent (first panic attack) : next morning started my day with a short jog and my favourite music ( brisk walk + fresh air would do), after I had a healthy breakfast with 5 grain porridge ( with lots of jam to relieve all my sugar cravings) and a cup of herbal tea. And you know what? My day got better. I felt like I am gaining control of my life and my body. Oh. And medications: to relieve headaches, to relax muscles (tension) and some herbal mix capsules for stress relief. So far I am functioning well 3 days. smile

• Posted

Thank you everyone ....its the nausea getting to me making me feel like it's never gonna get better one symptom after another sad I've been on sertraline for 9 days x
    • Posted

Give sertraline some time to kick in. It will get better. Maybe the good idea would be to stay away from TV and to lower your monitor brightness on laptop. 
    • Posted

Hi Jenna. I will advise KALMS. They work almost instantly and work for about 2 hours. All herbal. No chemicals or anything. Take all the anxiety thought , feeling etc away.
    • Posted

I am actually taking Valeriana root extract (also herbal remedy). Definitely helps with my sleep! <3>
  • Posted

Bearing in mind medication is only ever a short term help, while the root cause is dealt with.  Root causes are different from everyone, sometimes its lifestyle, sometimes its emotional, sometimes its physical.  As you are dealing with a psychologist already, take treatment advice from them, therapy is a better option for many - pills arent a cure all, and cant cure anxiety - they are only there to help if you want them, you dont have to take them if youd rather not

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.