Oh yes

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just thought I'd share with you after my last posting, i had been struggling to get to my 7 stone loss ..... But..... I done it plus 2lb I'm so happy and going away at the weekend so gonna have a small fish and chips, think I blooming earned it! Keep going everyone, your all inspiring everyone of you mm x x

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

oh my gosh...so well done to you....you must have been so dedicated and determined....im at 3lb loss...so a way to go to my 3 stone but hey ho im sure will get there slowly.............what an accheivement for yourself you must be very proud.....................well done.
  • Posted

wow minniemouse!! thats amazing - how have you achieved this fantastic result?? anything you fancy sharing - any inspirations words for those that still have along way to go - how long has it taken you if you don't mind all the questions - lol
  • Posted

Well done MM good for you, have you got any tips for us? was there anything you ate that you noticed helped more with the weight loss?

Tillydoll x

• Posted

Well Done Minnie Mouse !You've proved it can be done. You are truly inspirational. How long did it take you to lose 7 stone? What is your weight now? How/Who decided on your goal? What size was you when you started and what are you now? Hope you don't mind all the questions oh and enjoy your fish and chips you really do deserve it :wink: Any tips will be appreciated by all of us on here who have still got a long journey ahead smile x
  • Posted

Thanks guys, had my fish and chips, and a lovely weekend, it's taken me 18 months to lose the weight, I knew at the beginning it had taken years to get to the size I was which I've never told anyone before but feel I can for the first time..... I was 19.05 and am now 12.03 so still a bit to go, as for what food to eat I ate what I wanted just stuck to low fat and had smaller portions and excersise so hold on to the motto \" eat less - move more \" it's a whole lifestyle change, one thing that I also did which feel helped and may be worth a try, was listening to Paul McKenna cd everyday, think this helped to keep me motivated, not everyones cup of tea but worth a try, keep going and you will get there. Love mm
  • Posted

Glad you enjoyed your weekend and your fish and chips. Thanks for the inspiration. I listened to a Paul McKenna CD while I had my hip operation awake and while I've been decluttering my house I've just come across a Paul McKenna CD I forgot I'd sent for! smile
  • Posted

Def worth a listen too, tilly doll, you never know might help a bit more mm x x
  • Posted

Well done minniemouse, after reading the comments posted on here, it has inspired me to get back on the tablets and really give it a good go. Originally started the tablets back in Feb, but unfortunately due to a few personal problems stopped taking them. Now feel really motivated and ready for fresh start. Well done to all those already showing good weight loss, and good luck to all those just started out!
  • Posted

Ah mandykins41, glad your feeling inspired, if you wasn't in the right place in feb you did the right thing to stop for a bit, losing weight is something that you can only do when your ready and things are good, I've tried to lose weight inthe past and failed miserably, this time I believe my success is down to the fact my head was in the right place and I was doing it for me and no one else and that makes a difference, can I ask how much roughly you need/want to lose? Good luck with your journey and if I can help just pm me or ask questions on this forum love mm
  • Posted

Good Luck mandykins41 looking forward to congratulating you on your future weight loss smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.