Ok here we go 30-40

Posted , 4 users are following.

Sorry I've been posting so much but...

My doc took me off 40mg after no improvement in 4 days.

My doctor is on vacation until the 30th.

I have the whole script of 40 and I think I'm going to try it for the 40 until she gets back because if this doesn't work she putting me on Prozac.....so 40 worth 1 more go?

I'm also on 2mg of klonopin dailey which isn't helping. People keep telling me to just get off but that's not an option because of Benzo withdrawal I'll cross that bridge with my doctor when we come to it.

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kain,

It sounds you have had and are having a tough time ! I think your idea sounds like a good one, the serotonin can take a while to build up and the meds often take time so surprised the doc took you off after just 4 days still they are the expert! If you feel really bad make sure you call the doctors and get help dont suffer matey all the best xx 

• Posted

Thanks Stevo I'm going to give it a good run this time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.