okay lets all post a possitive experience no negative

Posted , 10 users are following.

last week i eventually told everyone about my diet. I work with a load of guys and one actually said i was walking better. It made me stand tall and streatch out the stride that little bit more. i hvnt done much excercise yet. just thing like park at back of carpark and instead of taking lift walk the stairs there are 56 by the way although very puffed sure it doing good and swimming once a week. I am wondering what the fitness instructor that the dcotor ref me too has in mind.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

My positive is I can take my trousers down without unfastening them :lol:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

I'm with you on that with the trousers, mine are the same. Baby steps and build your exercise up slowly.....there is no point in doing yourself an injury by doing too much too soon - you cuold cause more damage

:roll:

• Posted

my face is thinner which is great and its stopped my water retention yayyyyyyyyyyy
  • Posted

My positives are not so much back ache and I feel more confident :!:

I, like you Gwen, have started to change small things. Taking stairs instead of lift, Not parking in disabled bay but half way down car park but it all adds up :!:

TTFN kal :wink:

• Posted

My work skirt is not as tight anymore! my new jeans keep falling down which is gr8 but now gonna cost me more money!!!! :lol:
  • Posted

My blood pressure is back in the normal range.

And the last outfit I bought (to go away in 4 weeks ago) was a bit tight, now fits like a glove :D :D

• Posted

[quote:01e9e9bf99=\"kaz,\"]My work skirt is not as tight anymore! my new jeans keep falling down which is gr8 [color=red:01e9e9bf99][u:01e9e9bf99]but now gonna cost me more money!!!![/u:01e9e9bf99][/color:01e9e9bf99] :lol:[/quote:01e9e9bf99]

Well done Kaz on the weight loss but ermmmm 'scuse me if I point out you ended your post on a negative :oops:

Just think of the fun you can have shopping for a new wardrobe :D

Melbi x

• Posted

MSG....Im with u on the water retention thang.........my ankles used to be awful............much much better now tho.
  • Posted

this site keeps deleting my posts. i'm gonna quit coming on here if they keep doing it. i said \"I have collarbones!\" which I hardly think can be construed in the wrong way, for christ's sake i'm still overweight it's not like i'm encouraging people to have bones sticking out everywhere.
  • Posted

Squeak... how weird.

I know your not in the slightest way possible promoting bad body image.

the second I got home from the docs on thurs I put 'the collarbones are coming!!' on my bebo, and it's still there!

One of my friends is quite skinny and you can always see her collarbones, hence the joke.

Don't worry about it love, i'll be excited when I see mine wink

Gill x

• Posted

\"I know your not in the slightest way possible promoting bad body image\"

Exactly! Wonder why it was deleted.

Could any of the admin team shed a light on this please?

• Posted

Morning all

As far as I am aware no posts have been deleted, even if a post has been alerted, only Admin & Moderators can delete.

Although saying that, I have just deleted a duplicate one from gill-bbz :oops:

I will keep an eye on things just to make sure.

Regards

Lin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.