OMG is this an std? Please help (Pictures Included)

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've engaged with a CSW twice (same person) back in January. Unprotected B*****b, Protected Sex. Deep kissing. I recalled at that period i do have a impacted wisdom tooth hole that when i brush my teeth it bleeds sometimes. I was wondering if there's a chance if std might have passed to me as i brushed before and after engaging CSW or when we were kissing (exchange of saliva fluids). I did came down with a slight flu and cough the next few days went to a local GP and it went away. Didn't do any std/hiv test. However 3 months has passed, i've been experiencing some minimal right pelvic pain (come and goes away every few days for maybe 10mins?), bubbly-liked bumps that form under my tongue (floor of the mouth), and notice that the tip of my penis (meatus) looks bit funny (look like Lips/Slight Swollen?). The longest persistent symptoms is dry mouth everynight and waking up with white/yellowish thingy on the lips every morning. I'm wondering if this could be an oral STD? or from my impacted wisdom tooth thats decaying.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.