OMG menopause!! Completely lost

Posted , 12 users are following.

Just been diagnosed at 41!!!

Feel like cr*p and not sure where to start 😞.

The Dr put me in hrt last month and things seemed good, night sweats stopped, the odd flush during the day (i could live with that) and actually started to feel like me again!! Now I feel like I've hit the floor!!! Warm all the time (the girls in the office freeze because I've had the air con on) feel like crying or shouting at someone!! Trying to work two jobs, pay bills and look after my son but this is so bloody hard!!!!

Not sure what to do or where to turn, don't know what to do for the best 😓

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi ladies and thank you 😊

i hate to admit it but my husband may have been right 3-4 years ago when he said I was heading for menopause. I didn't want to admit but maybe he was right, I was in my 30s, this isn't suppose to happen until later in life. I can't remember the last time my periods were regular for any length of time and anti-depressants I used to help combat what I thought was PMS may not have been.

i hate feeling like this I just want it to end but who knows when that will be 😔😔

• Posted

I can't believe that st 41 you have actually been diagnosed. I've been at my lady doctors over 4 years with anxiety stress . Extreme cold. And lately over few months with pelvic pain . Vaginal burning all apart from last time she gave me something for internal thrush. Dhe just kept telling me oh hormone imbalance . It evil come right . I found this page then ehile googling symptoms and only then realised omg the brain fog , the can't concentrate . The stress etc it is peri menopsuse. Never heard of it. Nor did my doctor even ask me or suggest anything about it. You have brilliant doctors.

• Posted

I had to ask 2 doctors before they agreed to let me have the blood tests. I've only had 1 period this year and after my sterilation (another cr*p dicision) I went back to doctors only to be told I was to young, went back a month or so later saw a different doctor who agreed but when I phoned for the results I was told everything was fine. Finally I decided to go back and get them to start looking at other things only to be told my blood showed menopause.

HRT was prescribed and to start with I started to feel "normal" but now I've hit the floor again!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.