OMIGOD!!!!! :0D

Posted , 4 users are following.

[color=indigo:99148f9189][/color:99148f9189] :shock:

Hey!

So have just googled this Orlistat and come across this lovely bunch of normal people. Had a chat with my doctor this afternoon and she recommended this to help me lose the 2 & 1/2 stone i have put on since taking a cocktail of drugs to help my Depression and OCD!!

Omigod, so Orange poo huh!?! 8)

My kids will think that is awesome, however being the clean-o-phobe i am, i'm a tad disturbed that the \"Orange Oil\" stains!! So i went out and bought GROTBUSTER!!!!! :lol:

So, I love chocolate and massive glasses of wine. How do they affect ya then??

I am pretty good with my diet normally anyway its just my tablets that make me big. But if i don't take the pills i can't get outta bed and when i do i clean everything and worry like you wouldn't believe about stuff that you wouldn't believe!! So small price to pay to be nearly normal, however i cannot stop putting on weight!!! so this is my gp's solution.

Stop by and say hello, could do with a few friendly faces feel a bit confused about all of this as have read SOOOOO much stuff about these could do with a persons point of view!!

Cheers m'dears hope to hear from you shortly!!

V

:shock:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi there V (couldn't use yor login name!!)

Just to say I also love my wine and have found no adverse effects except that they do not contain fat and so you coninue to absorb all the calories - which apparently is loads (I try hard not to know exactly how many)

Just to say that drinking these amazing glasses of liquid will solw down you weight loss (well they have for me!) so I advise you to continue to enjoy in moderation - if only I could follow this myself!

Can't say about chocolate as I am able to resist any urges

Good luck

Laups

• Posted

AWW Fanks for replying Lauper,

Got a girls nite out with 90% of the mummies from my daughters school at a local social club tommoro with karaoake ( My FAVE!!!!!) and was wondering what you think is safe to drink, don't wanna wreck my outfit by having a leaky butt!!

To be honest with you, have bin on here a couple of hours reading now and even b4 taking these tablets (1st day tommorow!) am S@*Tting myself ( HA HA!!)

I really gotta get some help, and i've tried weight watchers and i walk a 3 mile round trip with the kids twice a day and walk the dog around the local fields in the afternoon, but naff all is working!!

Is it really worth it!! :?

V

x

• Posted

Hi and welcome V... smile

Give them a go....uve got nowt to lose! Just like the rest of us chick.

I don`t drink so can`t advice u how it goes with the tabs and alcohol. Don`t think u`d poo urself but the calorific value wouldn`t help... sad As for the chocolate...I have 3 words.....jaws...wired...shut... :lol: :lol: coz thats what Im needing. Ive been absolutely awful for 4 weeks...actually it`ll be nearer 5. I came off the wagon and I am struggling big time to get back on it.

Good Luck and welcome again to the gang.. smile

• Posted

The wine will not affect the bottom stuff!!!!!!!!! but it may affect your willpower to resist dodgy snacks

Laups

• Posted

Wine has not effected me however it is full of calories so I cut down on the wine (although still have a few glasses!) and started on G&T much less calories!!!!!

Give up food I can do but not my alcohol!!!!

(I know it slows down weight loss!) But have to have a wee perk in life now and again!!!!

God I sound like a alcoholic!!!!! (Im not incase you are wondering!) :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.