On citrilopram for 17 days and feel rubbish

Posted , 9 users are following.

Been feeling low for some time now been on citrilopram for 17 days on 10 mg still feel pretty low not eating properly and no energy any advice were im goin from here

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I started on 10mg in July,after 2 weeks I was put up to 20,then increase to 30 for a few weeks,now I'm on 40 and have been on them for 5 weeks and now I can slowly feel them working,so for me it's taken 3 months so far to start seeing any improvement.you have to give them time to work and find the right dose that suits you.good luck

• Posted

Tammy

You need to take this medication for about five weeks to work well. Contrindications will reduce given time

Keep a hold, I am always around

BOB

• Posted

Thanx bob for your reply i had chest pains last night not slept at all how do you get rid of the chest pains feeling rwaly low at the minute like im fighting a loosing battle x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.