One day Period with my 2 breast still paining me

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have experience almost 60 peri meno symptoms with series of tests done all normal... I have tried to manage each symptoms that came...still going thru some now but bearable. i will be 40 in 2 months time. For Sometime now,  I have irregular periods that comes every month but different in dates but must come and last 5-8 days. But this month 1st time it came only one day light & very scanty... and stop. My 2 breast still pains me. Still having period sign. Am I the only one? 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

No I'm older ( 51) but the same thing happened to me then I started to bleed very lightly without knowing if it was period or not and it's been lasting for 3 weeks !

• Posted

Hi Mercy - i am sure you are not and a lot of ladies will comment on this. I cannot participate in this, as i had a historectomy and only have symptoms of my cicles but not the actuall periods.
  • Posted

My breast sometimes pains me one whole month , some other time it does not pain me at all even when I'm having my period. You should not worry about breast pain it's very common.

• Posted

Lillioui Thank You. Knowing fully well I am not alone.
    • Posted

Well I how much it's awful to feel you're the only one to suffer from one thing.

I'm experiencing the same with my periods at the moment.

• Posted

Hello.

I have breast pain too. My breasts ache just like when I was going through puberty. It is a puberty feeling not a before my period feeling. I get stabbing pains in my breasts and nipples.

My sister says perimenopause and menopause is puberty in reverse.

You are not alone. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.