One minute looking up mri scans next booking a holiday

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ladies

It's so odd. One minute I'm looking for private mri scans because I'm desperate the next hour I'm in a different mind set and planning something nice.

It's so weird how your hormones make you change so quick.

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yep thats how i roll....one day full of confidence and feeling ok...next day sooo down I can barely get through breakfast...its those hormones! When i feel bad I keep telling myself tomorrow I could have a good day after the bad one i am having. The worst thing is I can't plan anything ahead as I never know how I am going to feel that day smile
    • Posted

That's what is bad for me,the not knowing bit. I want to say to the kids that we will do something next weekend but I know I can't do it incase I let them down 😕
    • Posted

I know Michelle...my husband always complains i don't want to go anywhere. But i just can't be bothered...i work weds thurs fri and it sometimes takes all my energy to get through work so on the weekend I just want to relax and re group.
  • Posted

Oh my I thought I was the only one. It drives my husband a little nuts. Hear in Hawaii they changed the insurance last year that you need a approval for a MRI. This last year I have had two denials. I get so worked up one day about it then the next day I feel I really don't need one. Then a week later I am having such a hard time moving I am back on trying to get one done. Then I feel better again and my passion turns to what I feel are more useful thing to do. I keep telling myself this to will pass😥
    • Posted

I am exactly the same. Also one minute I've got energy the next I feel like going to bed for a rest.
  • Posted

This is so like me Hun!!! Frantic worrying I have something wrong and wanting test after test then when I have a better day I want to book holidays! It's such a roller coaster but the low days can sometimes be so overwhelming I struggle to get through a day!!

Oh dear it's so hard isn't it? Xxx

• Posted

It is. I so want to feel better for longer period of times so I can arrange things with the family 😊
  • Posted

seems this is normal.  (well not normal, but 'new' normal).  One minute I feel dizzy and sick to the stomach and just want to lie down, then I feel fine and start vacuuming like a crazy woman and mainly because when I feel good I just want to get things done, in case I feel bad again and sure enough, it happens and I feel bad again.  I had pain in one leg yesterday and was considering an ultrasound, today its gone.   the health anxiety is terrible, never ending.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.