One more thing!

Posted , 3 users are following.

My weight I'm so down like really really down to the point I can't even leave my house beacuse I'm scared what people think of me .. It's nans funeral soon and I don't even wanna go there beacuse I'm scared if people go OMG Loook how much weight she has put on , I'm iust under 11 stone .. I really don't know what to do I don't eat no crap don't hardly eat and if I do I eat fish n veg and only fizzy drink I drink is Diet Coke, I had this medcation the doctor gave me orlistat but it just gave me bad side effects and seemed my anxiety was worse I really don't know what to do I feel so ugly😢😢

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've put on 2 stone the past year! It does make you feel horrible! I'm at 14 stone!

My diet is good too except I tend to use wine to mask my anxiety!

I'm sure people won't be looking at you saying you've got fat! I'm sure they will be thinking about you losing your nan!

Be strong (I know that's easier said than done) xx

• Posted

Hi Michaela, I had my Nans funeral last year so I know how you feel. You are not ugly , you are a worthwhile wonderful person and your nan loved you very much, be there for her x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.