One of Our Members

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi, has anybody heard from Amzngds? I hope she is ok. From her post, she seemed to be having a hard time.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Maria, when I was at my worse, there was no way I could get on the net to discuss anything. I came here twic and could not relate to anyone because i thought my symptoms were worse than what other women were experiencing at the time. Along with the fact that I could barely write let alone type, was a burden in of itself.

Still, I hope she's okay and getting through it.

• Posted

I hope she's ok these are all changed non of us really expected , they are sll a little siffetent for everyone but as women, we csn relate and need to supportescj other

• Posted

You ladies are amazing. Yes, I agree most of us didn't expect to be dealing with this and also agree we should be supportive of each other. I pray she is feeling better. This site is a life line for me when I get sad during the day. hugs for everyone

• Posted

Hi Maria, so sweet of you to think of her. if you go to your discussions, you can scroll down & see if you can find one of the discussions she started - if you find one you can go into it & see if the little envelope for private messaging is still available on her posts & perhaps send her a private message to see how she is.  maybe she's just having a rest form the net for a few days.......  xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.