One side effect from citrapram when will it go away

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am on my 17th day of taking citrapram first week was terrible for me with side effects but the only thing thats bothering me now is a constant lump in my throat and now it's sore too. please tell me this is common and when will it start to ease, it's not there all the time but when it is its really getting me down, chewing gum sooths it a little

thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it will subside .but if thats all thats bothering you youre very lucky..take care

• Posted

It may be globus syndrome. I suffered with it through my pregnancy. It's a symptom of anxiety unfortunately, so many weird & wonderful things this anxiety can create. Mine felt as though I had a fish bone stuck in my throat. I was seen by a GP, by DR's in A&E & had a camera down my throat before it was decided it was Globus. If you can to cope with it, it will get bored of trying to mess with your head and shift.

• Posted

hi. dont worry, when I was on cit I got this too lasted for about 4 days then went never to return. I am sure you will be fine

• Posted

thanks everyone, think I just need some reassurance

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.