Op paid for now!!!! It now reality.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone, To all my friends that know me on here, I have now paid for my op

And now its reality😕. This time next week my anterior repair will be done and I'll hopefully be

Discharged.Are there any special sanitary pads that are soft tyo use

during my first few weeks? Thee reason I ask is because some are quite rough. Thanks ladies😘😘😘

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi welshgirl , i just used my normal bodyform ones, bleeding was slight and only lasted a very short time thankfully xx
  • Posted

Always, soft and fit are very comfortable and soft, try get them when on a good deal. I did have to change them frequently as they do get irritating as soon as any discharge appears or after peeing but suppose that goes without saying with all pads. Constant round of peeing wiping cleaning drying changing pad. Def...worth buying always.

Phyl xx

• Posted

I haven't had my op yet and I am in the US, but just remembering from birth....

With my first two kids I used my normal Always pads and while I never noticed it they were kind of plasticy and it got really irritating wearing them week after week.  I ended up buying some cloth pads and rotated them.  The break really helped.

With baby #3 (3 years ago) Always Infinity was out.  They ended up being much less irritating and that is what I would recommend.    I may be rotating with cloth but if you don't need or want cloth pads for normal use, it probably isn't worth it.

I am in the US, but I looked it up and it looks like they are sold in the UK as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.