operation

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone.

I had my gallbladder out yesterday. Keyhole just Day Surgery.

Finally got rid of the blasted thing.

3 or 4 little stones.

Surprising how much pain they caused.

Obviously still sore and painful but onwards and upwards and waiting to do my first poo! Don't think that will be too long in coming.

Thank you all for your replies and support.

Will keep you updated.

Lots of love and good health to you all

Sarah xxx

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sarah, I bet you feel so much better. It's a lovely feeling when you realise that the damn thing is gone. Just take things slowly. You'll feel like you can take on the world but it catches up with you. Enjoy being spoilt and you'll soon be fighting fit x
  • Posted

Hi Sarah,

That's great news. Glad everything went ok for you. Don't over do it and do what your body tells you and rest when needed. I need to be like you and go for it.

• Posted

Delighted to hear your over the op Sarah. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care. X
  • Posted

Hi Sarah

so glad to hear your feeling better after your op,its nice to hear some good news on this site instead of bad.lets us know how you get on

all the best

Pat

• Posted

Glas to hear it went well. Im on day 3. Still sore but stitches arent tender any more and throat neck and shoulders no longer hurt. Take it easy and stay hydrated. Eat protein for repair materials and you'll be right as rain in no time smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.