Oral sex

Posted , 7 users are following.

so ive had oral sex 11 months ago and im really scared that ive got a hiv or an std .. i dont have any sympotops what are my chances he didnt cum in my mouth only precum was i swallowed some and spit the other some

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

sometimes a std gives no symptoms. TEST yourself at the doctor and HIV gives no symptoms many people have HIV

• Posted

The safest way to tell is by taking a full panel STD Test 90 days after exposure. Many STDs lie dormant and do not show symptoms. It can still be transmitted and affect the other party.

My ex has HSV 1 & 2, and claims she didnt know all along or who she got him from.

• Posted

Good morning

There is all ways a chance but if you have not had any symptom in all most a year you should be fine. But to make sure go get tested.

I'm not telling you what to do but next time be more careful. Ask the guy to put on a condom until you are both sure. If he is ok with it great but if he tell you no. Don't do it and move on.

Take care....................Ken

• Posted

oral sex does not have a risk, the risk is near zero, you are fine I promise, just get a test to peace your mind.

• Posted

Oral sex has near zero risk considering the HIV transmission. However, I am interested how easily gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes or HPV is transmitted orally? I have tried to seek information and I know that STDs can be transmitted from throat to genitals, or the other way a round. I just would like to know how commonly STD are transmitted this way.. anyone?

• Posted

Gonorrhea can be transmitted through oral sex.

Chlamydia is rare from oral sex.

Herpes is easily transmitted too but without a continuing outbreak the chances of transmission reduces a lot.

There is no known data for HPV but it can be transmitted, although the risk from a single exposure is rare. It is more commonly transmitted from vagina to throat due to thin and moist skin of vagina as compared to penis to throat.

I hope it helps.

• Posted

Great reply, thanks! Yea, I have found similar information. However, I believe that penis to mouth is a risky way to transmit gonorrhea to throat, but throat to penis would be possible, but not that likely? In addition, anus/vagina to mouth is not that likely to transmit gonorrhea to throat or another way around. Am I correct?

• Posted

Gonorrhea can be transmitted either way to throat from penis or vagina equally effectively.

Gonorrhea in throat is often asymptotic. Although it shows symptoms in penis or vagina, 90% of the time in terms of abnormal discharge having green , yellow or white discharge.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.