Oral Thrush/Yeast What Do I Do?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been suffering with an oral mouth problem for about 4 years now and I'm really getting to the end of my wits with it. I've seen multiple doctors, dentists and nurses who've all given me oral gels and creams but I haven't been able to shift it! I recently went to a doctor who diagnosed scanty yeast infection, but nothings been done about it. I don't really know where to go from here and don't know any way of home remedies to help cure it. I've tried a few vitamins/probiotics as I'm desperate to shift it, however nothing is working. I just wondered if anyone has any ideas or help they could provide me as to what I can do to sort this out? I'm willing to try anything to sort it out, so if anyone could suggest any remedies or advice I'd be very grateful as my doctors are fed up with me and just keep prescribing things that aren't working. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

try to stay away from yeast and sugar..could be candida... thru out ur body...use coconut oil organic to cook with and oil pull with.

• Posted

Hello Holski,

Have you tried oregano oil? You take it either in drops or rub the oil on the mouth/pallete.

Have you tried drinking buttermilk?

Do you wear dentures? Yeast is a frequent side effect of wearing dentures. How is your oral hygiene?

biscuit

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.