Oralist First weigh in this morning after 4 weeks on Oralist

Posted , 10 users are following.

Very happy 12 lbs gone in 4 weeks, my Doctor happy said they are working and I have lost well over my 5% so prescribed for another 4 weeks I have 4 stone to lose but 4.1/2 stone would be even better, feeling really happy with outcome smile

4 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Thats brilliant well done :-) keep it up! 

Ive got my weigh in on Friday. Im hoping for about 8. I think that's 5% of my start weight xx 

• Posted

Well done maureen keep it up ive lost 20lb in 6weeks got about another 4 stone left to shift
  • Posted

Thank you, apart from my awful blip with the packet of brazil nuts (oh boy what a lesson) I have stuck to everything as I should, hopefully will incorporate some excercise for the next 4 weeks, think I am finallygetting over this horrid flu bug thats been going around.  All the best with your weigh in's too smile
  • Posted

me too i feel so dffernt already just hope i can keep going, the last time i was on thaem i lost 4 stone 
  • Posted

Yippee 12lbs off !! Had my weigh in at Drs this morning so I am a total of 24lbs gone in 8 weeks, don't know who was more excited my Dr or me, very encouraging.  I am going to try to be a very good ole dear today birthday or not I am going to decline eating my huge sponge cake with clotted cream and fresh strawberries everyone else can eat it and I shall just have strawberries. Now at 12st 7lbs or 79.8 kg got a long way to go yet but am going to keep focused smile  Explained to my Dr I am going to be away camping when I am next due for my weigh in so he has given me 8 weeks supply but said I must come in on that 8th week without fai so he can weigh me before another 4 weeks supply, I think it was in view of my steady weight loss, bless him.  Its been especially nice hearing comments that have noticed I have lost weight and the local charity shop is has had my size 20 and size 18 clothes, hopefully in another 4 or 8 weeks it wll be goodbye to all the size 16, lets keep it going girls and guys Oralist certainly works x

• Posted

Jeez girl check you out! Congrats indeed and not only are you doing something for you but you are helping others by giving them your old clothes!! double star for you!!!!

Good on ya girl and keep up the good work xx

• Posted

@Maureen well done you! it's a great feeling to rid of all the big clothes! xx
  • Posted

Wow wow and wow well done you. I can almost see your big grin from here. 

I bet your over the moon, it's a great  way to say good bye to your clothes .

Well done you xxx

• Posted

well done i have just been weighed i have lost just over a stone, just hope i can keep it up, goo luck every one 
  • Posted

Did a bit of a car boot before the heavens opened big time, sold loads of my size 20's and 18's, so glad to be rid of them smile

• Posted

Its been a tough week, since my birthday on the 7th which also was my Dr's appt with another 12lbs off and my brother and sister in law arriving from Canada to stay with me, there has been alot of roast dinners, and birthday celebrations, I gained 3lbs according to my ww scales which appear to read the same as my Drs (sigh of relief) this morning I was still reading 1 lb in the red sad tomorrow have to keep to the straight and narrow, then I have all my family here again on Thursday for a huge roast dinner, its a final meal before my brother leaves and I ball my eyes outsad  Friday is an easy day, and I know I can skype to keep in contact but so much going on I don't want to turn to food for comfort as that was what was my main downfall in the past grrrrrr,  then Saturday another birthday sad followed by last birthday 26th my daughter  I am really going to have to watch myself big time, as I want to shed not gain, so I am going to have to give myself a really good talking to so I can pull through these last few birthdays and keep my chins up only 2 now, there used to be 3 !!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.