orlistat 120mg.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all. I asked my doctor to perscribe me some orlistat and he perscribed me Alli tablets which is 60mg (half the dose). In 4 wks ive lost just over half a stone. Due bk at docs on Thursday, can I ask for 120mg? Or is everyone on Alli at 60mg? X

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I did not know there was different strengths, what is the highest you can get?

Hannah

• Posted

Can u not ask for orilstat they are the 120g maybe your doc only gave u the loser dose to start with. 1/2 a stone is still a good weight loss. It took me 3 weeks to lose anything and now I have lost 13llb in 4 weeks but if u look some people have lost loads more . Good luck x
  • Posted

Orlistat only comes at 120g Alli is only 60g you can't get a higher dose on that tablet
  • Posted

I have been eating bananas thinking they are fat free!!!! Am I correct? Does anyone know what/if fat content is in them?.

Thanks Hannah

• Posted

Hi, does anyone know any fat free recipes for Banana bread or Sultana bread?. Also are Sultanas low fat enough that you can snack on them?.

Thanks Hannah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.