Other side effects

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all , new side effects have started , very bad gas , both upstairs and down . No interest in sex or ability to obtain an erection . Insomnia is kicking in now aswell . Still no apatite don't want to eat or drink ... Is this all normal . Thanks 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

HI Joe,

These are all side effects. I suffered with them as well. Don't let them scare you, they will pass in time. This is a slow acting medication but when it gets settled in your system you will start to find peace. How long have you been on flou?

• Posted

I'm on day 8 , thx for Your reply Laurie , just want this nightmare to end 

• Posted

Hi joe... yep same here to say sorry wayyyyy to early for this med to work, but like Laurie said we’ve all been there, and the first 14 days are hell on Earth, you will get turned inside out, BUT this drug does work in the end, I wanted to give up in the early stages, but just lived on hope that as each day passed I’d soon be better, and I am, never felt so good for a long time, so you will get there, just beleave in this drug and yourself, keep talking and we all will listen to you on here good luk and do let us know how you are going 🤗x

• Posted

Hi Joe. Its very early days yet so hold on I'm there !!, l know its really really hard , but don't give up! All these things are normal though don't feel like it now!! Just ho with it , we've all had this happen do don't worry , you will be fine , please don't stop taking them though , keep talking on here hun , this site is very supportive and encouraging , and also makes you realise your not alone xxxxx

• Posted

Dawn, Pam and I supported each other through this difficult process. We all made it and it was hard. Keep fighting Joe. It's very early on for you. I know this will be hard to hear but it's usually between 4-6 weeks before you see and feel definite improvements. That's not to say that won't notice some before. Everyone is different. Talk to us whenever you want. We will be here for you. The support and understanding you get from the people here will help you through. What you are going through is typical of this drug but it won't be forever and you are not and will not go crazy. 

Be strong my friend. You are not alone. 💪💪????

• Posted

Thank you for you replys I appreciate it ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.