Ovarian Cysts Questions...

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have large ovarian cysts on both ovaries. I have problems with mood swings bad around my period, fainting and extreme cramps... how do they remove the cyts I am very afraid my mother and sister both had Ovarian cancer and grandmother died of breast cancer. So i know its dumb but Gynocoligist scare the @#$% out of me......

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I am also scared of the "C" word. I have two ovarian cyst (one in each). In a few weeks they will go inside me and check. Good luck, dont be afraid it wont help your situation. Remember healthy eating, positive thinking. I just started taking beet, carrot and molasses juice yesterday, hipefully it will desappear the cyst.
    • Posted

Dayanara,

โ€‹well I am more than stubborn I have known about them for 3 years they showed up on an MRI when they were looking for something else they said they were large. I haven't seen about them because of fear. But I have been feeling worse around my period every month and am starting to realize I can no longer hope they go away... TY for your words of encoragement. Let me know how it goes if you don't mind. Maybe if I know what to expect I won't be so afraid.

• Posted

Good morning xx

I was rushed into A&E twice before they picked up my 11cm x 10cm dermoid cyst on my right ovary... I was in a lot of pain resulting in me having gas and air and morphine... They reassured me as much as they could and did everything possible to try and save my right ovary but where the chat had strangled my ovary they had to remove it unfortunately along with my dermoid cyst! I had laparoscopic surgery ( 3 incisions) belly button, the side of my stomach and my bikini line...! I've made a full recovery from my op and only have a few phantom pains which is normal...! Please please I can't stress enough get it sorted and you will feel so much better ... I suffered for too long being fobbed off with kidney and bladder infections which the doctor kept telling me I had! It was the gyno that saved me by operation before the cyst spread to my other ovary! XXXX good luck ๐Ÿ˜† Xxxxx

• Posted

Stacey, I am glad you are feeling better thank you for your advice. I have constant bladder and kidney infections. I had no idea that could be the reason! I can not ty enough! I will get them looked at asap! Can it cause infertility? I have one child haven't been on Birth control at all in 11 years and can't get pregnant. Too late now anyway I have a lot of health problems so its dangerous . I am lucky to have my boy! I just wonder if it was found earlier if maybe I could have had another child. Hugs to you ty so much!!
    • Posted

That's ok silly smile this is what this page is about smile helping out eachother smile xxx it may be that yes that's been causing you all the pain sad they still said I have a healthy left ovary which is good news my fertility dropped by 30% so that's ok she said I could still get pregnant... I have no children I'm only 25 so that is something I want ...! That may be the cause of you not being able to get pregnant these cysts... Like causing a barrier? Never say never my lovely smile hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜˜ Xxx
    • Posted

Stacey, I sure hope you get pregnant. Being a mom is the most awesome thing that has ever happened to me. Good luck sweetie I wish you the absolute best in life! ๐Ÿ˜xxxx
    • Posted

Awww that got me a little choked up ๐Ÿ˜… Xx I wish you all the best and hope to hear back on here once they have made you feel better xxx good luck xxxx
    • Posted

Dayanara add milk thistle complex to your diet. You need to address the underlying cause of your cysts which is usually a hormone imbalance caused by too much estrogen. The liver can't handle the excess hormones and it causes cysts to develop. The milk thistle detoxes the liver and balances the hormones. It's worth doing a detox for 3 months to clear any excess hormones from your liver and balancing your hormones. Good luck x
    • Posted

I will Stacey you do the same please! Xxxx Always here if you need an ear xxx ๐Ÿ˜
  • Posted

Manda ask for a ca125 blood test. It's the main test for ovarian cancer and will hopefully put your mind at ease. You could also try milk thistle extract to address the underlying hormonal imbalance and get rid of the cyst. Removing the cyst does not guarantee you won't get another one unfortunately unless they remove your ovary. Good luck xx
    • Posted

Acejohnston, Ty so much I will. Milk thistle ty I used that years ago.Didn't know it was good for that too๐Ÿ˜Š Hope you have a great day xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.