ovarian rejuvenation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Google ovarian rejuvenation.  They are doing it now for premature ovarian failure but also post menopausal women to reverse menopause

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

If I’m already post menopausal then I’ve gone through a good portion of the crap that comes with becoming menopausal and I get this done to reverse menopause...won’t I eventually go through this menopause crap a second time?  Surely the rejuvenated ovaries will begin to fail at some point?  I don’t know if that makes it all worth it.   Once is enough...lol.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Well its not just about functioning its about those things which come post menopause like aging, heart disease, type 2 diabetes ,osteoporosis.  They really don't know yet what happens with post menopausal women.  I was told by one of their staff that women in their 70's are doing it.  I don't think they have enough data to know how long it lasts or what happens to those women.  Its not going to work for every woman. And I don't know if any of them have done it twice.  Its such a simple extremely low risk procedure I think its worth it.  They do it and in about 6 months they can see if there are results.  

Secondly they don't really know if its the ovaries making new eggs or if ovaries have reserves which are not released.  But this thing they have been telling and still tell us that ovaries have a limited life span.  A set number of eggs and when they are gone that's it.  Its over.  Well that's not true.  And they have proved it.  

If you look up women who have become pregnant naturally after 50 you would be surprised.  And frequently women have periods after menopause.  The oldest naturally pregnant woman was British and 59.  And all they said was well well we don't perhaps it was her HRT .  That's not true.  I say do it for your health.  Think of all the women who have had hysterectomies after menopause.  

Additionally, for myself just to get rid of the excess fat, sore stiff muscles and other problems, I want my sex drive back. I want to be my old self. I don't even understand it all this crap I have now due to hormone changes.   I want a healthy life.  I do everything I can but I want this post menopausal life gone. And if there is chance to do it without surgery, chemicals, donor tissue etc.  I am going for it.  There are many things I want to do with my life.  And this hormonal change is a horrible b***h I want gone. :-)

Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up