over thinking

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys and girls I'm thinking to much today my girl friend been to Dr's today with neck pain and headaches so Dr told her to go back in 2 weeks if it get worse or stays same he's going to test her for meningitis I'm sh*#ing my self my brain is thinking I'm going to get it if she has it like now am in bed but she's on her side and I'm so close to the edge on my side I'm almost  falling off I have told her if she has it I'm going to live with my mum lmao been making a joke out of it all day but it seems to of hit now lol 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Put your anxiety to one side and think about how your girlfriend might be feeling. How can you write 'lmao' as though it's funny??! She obviously deserves better than you anyway so probably best you do move to your mums. 
    • Posted

This is how I cope in a situation like this I have to laugh it off coz if I don't I will have a nervous breakdown obviously I know it's not funny am not evil it's just the way I cope with things and I do think about her that's all I think about u think I would of gone to Dr's with her if I didn't care 
    • Posted

And  leaving with my mum part was a joke thats why i put lmao at the end of it I wouldn't leave her to suffer this that's IF she has it am not evil if I was do you with I would help people I'd be think all about my self wouldn't I now 
  • Posted

Hi Paul, I think you are getting anxious about your girlfriend, if the drs suspected meningitis they would have tested her there and then. I suspect it is tension headaches she is suffering from. Try to relax and be supportive to her. Offer to massage her neck gently and see if that helps. 

Elizabeth.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.