Overian cysts or cancer

Posted , 3 users are following.

Thin I had a spotting only on tissue for 4 days after 13 months of not having a period I went the doctors who did full blood count and CA125 they were all back within a week all normal range I've since had a biopsy 2 weeks Tuesday no results yet but having a ultrasound this week now I am worried as its been a while since all my problems I hope it's not OC 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for anyone else going through this xx

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I know something like this can make us think the worst. But you'd be surprised how common it is to spot or bleed after menopause. I have heard of so many cases that were nothing serious. Many were chalked up to some sporadic ovarian activity (our ovaries still produce hormones for decades after menopause). Other common causes are fibroids or vaginal / urogenital atrophy. 

Hopefully, you'll get the all clear soon!

• Posted

Thank you I'm having ultrasound on Wednesday I'm praying 😢🙏🏻 I get the all clear bless us all 💋💋💋

• Posted

Not an expert but OC is  called a silent killer because it doesn't have symptoms like spotting most times.

• Posted

Thank you for the feedback Helen bless you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.