Overthinking and anxiety attacks

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi I'm 19 in a relationship and I have suffered from depression and anxiety for 10 years currently on matrazapine 30mg a night but lately I have been getting really bad anxiety attacks and I have been questioning everything my partner does I have even turned up to where she was in invited because I thought she was lying to me. I don't want to over think everything like I do but it as if I'm stuck in a horrible cycle and I dunno what to do anymore I don't believe anything any one or anything I have cut my self of from everyone and just feeing lost and broken constantly like I don't want to say anything to anyone because I don't want to waste there time and I feel worthless all day everyday like I can't do anything right

4 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

For me the problem is i am unable to decide one career option. Whenever i am thinking to do one others start looking better. What should i do?
    • Posted

I still have never been able to decide on a career to this day I bounce from job to job. I recently started a Appretiship with a electriction. I'm sorry I can't help
  • Posted

Just found out my gf has been cheating on me for 2 weeks and currently under the process of been sectioned. Thank you all for your help
    • Posted

sorry to hear that man.

if you need anything at all, post on here or feel free to send me a PM!

I've been in similar situations, and these things suck.

you are not alone.

all the best and good luck!

• Posted

we're all here Callum waiting to help, does sound like your going through a bit of a crisis atm. Hang tough mate, we'll be here when you get back remember what we spoke about CBT is what you'll get in therpy just me it works, and that counsellor of yours should not have a license. Hang in there mate
  • Posted

Sorry to hear that this is happening to you. I've had all of this going on for about a year now and it sucks. I will be praying for you.
  • Posted

I'm also on Mirtaz 30 for a year now. But what I see is medicine only gives us a push and remaining steps we have to take. Journey is bumpy but atleast we are not stuck.

I can relate with you when coming on to cutting social relations. Trust me I have lost alot by closing doors and it has taken me some time to realise the way we can go up is by taking new initiatives, working on new, making new friends, etc.

Cheers

• Posted

Just so everyone know I have talked to people now and I have bipolar ii and separation anxiety. Thank you for all your help it gave me the know page to discuss matters easier. Thank you all x
    • Posted

no problem, we're all here to help.

Do you feel better now that you've been diagnosed?

• Posted

Hi mate

​Glad you got some answers and I knew it was separation anxiety (similar expirence myself) I'm assuming you've been given some meds, may I ask what they are and dosage. Your now on the road to recovery, but remember we are all still here to help if we can.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.