Overtiered anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm well overtiered my little man was up most of the night I had a splitting headache again and nightmares so I had little sleep and walked loads today I've finally sat down I'm grumpy can hardly keep my eyes open while feeding baby and my anxiety is so high I'm getting odd upper belly pain and it's nothing that's making me take paracetamol ect but it feels it can get worse as it's not nice pain but I was sat here and getting sharp head pains right sided again and brain tumour pops to mind again also I've read up about hellp a postpartum heart condition that kills you 😢 I keep getting mucus in back of my nose that I force out by my throat I can feel it pulling from my nose into my throat where I have to hack it out I've constantly got green or yellow postnasal but it never actually comes out my nose only from my nose to throat ?? I can hear random clicks and grinds in my neck and head and feel jolts ect with them it's freaking me out I've got help I'm going to a meeting but it's not until 27th may so I don't know what to do I keep freaking out about everything my body does

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello stephx , I get those same head sensations and pains myself and the freak me out alos , I get scalp burning sensations , sharp shooting pains near me temples , I get soreness in certain areas of my head , tingling sensations , etc and it weirds me out ,.I get so scared it sends me into a panic attack. Its super scary , sometimes I think its a seizure or a tumor or bleeding brain but I've been checked out , I've had MRIs and everything and my brain and head are normal according to the neurologist, this really sucks
    • Posted

What can we do about the grinding in the neck and i experience this sensation in the back of my throat and nostrils like pepper is there

• Posted

It's horrible isn't it I'm glad you have had mris ect it's really hard to get them here I wish I could afford a private one

I'm the same today got another headache today had crawling sensation again been told I'm anemic today so I'm hoping it all stops after taking my tablets x

• Posted

I've had those neck problems like that too. Make sure you're not sitting up without supporting your neck. It scared me too. My neck would hurt me so bad it would go up the back of my neck and on the top of my head and sometimes down my right shoulder and arm. I finally figured out it was from the way I was sitting and then when my anxiety gets really high those muscles would tense up and cause pain. I would also get ear pain that was coming from my jaw (TMJ).
    • Posted

Hi Tanya , yes ive experienced that as well , my neck had gotten so tensed and painful that at one point I could even carry my pocket book , and the pain from my neck went up the back of my head to the top of my head , it almost felt like my muscles were pulling and tight and like a tight band was around my head as well , these head sensations are the worst and the scariest
    • Posted

Yes they are. One or two times it went all the way down my spine. I had to get in the bed and lay flat and support my head and neck. I ended up having to take a lorazepam because I knew it was tension and I was getting nauseous. That finally knocked it out
    • Posted

What's tmj ? I've noticed since I've been so anxiouse I've been biting down on my teeth it's impossible to stop doing it I try and try it's asif I get stuck doing it I have tried to sit properly I do seem to slouched alot

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.