overwhelming symptoms

Posted , 6 users are following.

every morning i wake up i feel weak, very fatigued, shortness of breath/chest tightness especially when walking or doing any activity for more than a few minutes, my body hands get cold sometimes, my feet get tingly, i have muscles aches, headaches at least 4 times a week etc. i’ve been to the doctor about 7 times since Sept. everytime i come home i wanna go back there but they just keep doing the same routine blood test & urine tests on me & not checking for anything else 😞

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Well that's deja vu reading that. I was in the exact same situation with the exact same symptoms.

And much more! Still going through it now and it's been ongoing for 7 years! Always left the docs feeling exactly the same, would phone them, make appointments at least 6 times a month, and worry myself stupid. From morning till night I would feel sheer panic and overwhelming worry relating to my health. You will get through it but it can be a rough ride at times.

At present I'm worrying over really poor skin, pins and needles in my hands daily, white tongue and some hair falling out My chest easily. My healing seems impaired too. I've had every blood test under the sun from routine bloods to hiv and hepatitis (that's how much my anxiety played me). All they found was low vitamin d and folic acid. And I still don't believe them!!

The symptoms you feel are very real. They are there and they're not made up. Anxiety causes these symptoms and also elevates them to the extreme.

Best of luck

• Posted

do tou get knumb hands at night ?

sore joints etc ?

• Posted

at night t or all the time ??

what is it from ?

i get it when i lie down and when im sleeping

• Posted

all day, everyday. the muscle pain and joint pain is mostly when I get up and try to move. I get a pain like pins and needles in my feet that I think are from bone spurs. I wake up all the time with numb and tingling hands at night, I know is from just sleeping wrong. I bought and wear wrist braces that work TREMENDOUSLY!

• Posted

it makes sence that they go numb at night when your sleeping, from poor curculation. go by a couple of wrist braces, they are amazing!!

• Posted

At night and during the day. My joints, especially my knees flare up and ache. Muscle pain, twitches, the works.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.