pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

help i have lower back pain and pain going to the front of me at the bottom i have a anxiety disroder and have never had this before when i pass wind i feel alot better it also hurts when i move like i said just started about 3hrs ago 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi George, if the pain eases when you pass wind, it's likely to be trapped wind or constipation. Both of which are completely normal, and nothing to worry about. I hope you feel better soon, and try not to worry, as that will make things worse. I really hope you are seeing someone about your health anxiety now, as that will help. 
    • Posted

i am seeing a physcarist what if i have something bad wrong with me 
    • Posted

Well this isn't the place to ask for diagnosis if you think something is wrong with you as no one is qualified, and as you've posted on here rather than seeing your GP, it suggests that you believe that there's nothing too seriously wrong. As you say that it eases when you pass wind, and you've been diagnosed with health anxiety, it's not that likely that there's anything serious. But obviously, If the pain persists/worsens or you really think it's something serious,  speak to your GP. 
  • Posted

Amy gave advice I would give.  So many things can cause symptoms, simply wrong food that doesnt agree, a bug,  IBS, diverticulitis, rarely something serious, but keep a note and as amy says go to doctor, but nothing to cause undue anxiety. Stop worrying so much, no need smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.