Pain after Ankle Stabilization surgery

Posted , 4 users are following.

No one? I have problems, I have really bad pain in metatarsal and almost all toe joints, What should I do? Should I be worry or they will gone? I m in week 13 after surgery...

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It sounds like your surgeon pushed you to walk too much too soon. One must begin easy, slow and build up.

We can not change the past. Perhaps you can have xrays and MRI to determine the cause of the pain.

If you no longer have confidence in your surgeon, locate a different surgeon. Another thought is to work with a physical therapist to learn strengthening exercises which are different than walking.

When off from work, elevate snd frozen gel packs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.