Pain again!

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I dont like talking about this so sorry in advance! So my bowel movements have never been regular always agony and always constipated. Can go 2/3 weeks between movements. I take lactalose, movicom or physillium husk, have just bought pro biotics to try. Last Friday i had cripling pain and had bad diorhea, slightly high temp and felt sick. But now i cant go again despite taking lots of fibre. My stomach is huge im sick of looking 9 months pregnant. Does this happen to anyone else?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Do you drink plenty of water ? because the fiber supplements you are taking only work then otherwise they can block you up. Constipation is the worst thing for DD.
  • Posted

Have you ever had diverticulitis? 2 to 3 weeks without a bowel moment seems like you may have a blockage of some sort . What's your temp and where's the pain and do you ever get nauseated with it? My son who has autism holds his bowels in and he got totally blocked and had to have surgery at the children's hospital.

• Posted

I cant go to the toilet because of a prolapse so having to take laxatives every day my stomach is swollen too its very depressing
    • Posted

I'm so sorry Christine this stuff is depressing but I'm trustung the Lord to help me with it and He is our healer. I know He will help and guide you also. What laxitive do you take and is there more natural one and have you ever tried prune juice I'm going to try it soon.

• Posted

Hllocorado8 yes I have tried prune juice didnt work for me infact nothing has worked thats why i have to take the laxatives or could end up with an impacted bowel if nothing comes out
    • Posted

Hi all.Prunes themselves are 50 times better than the juice and are very yummy,i know some people cant eat the skins but i dont have a problem with any skins at all.Might be worth trying, apricots are good also.
    • Posted

We delete content if it doesn’t meet the requirements in our Terms & Conditions.

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up