Pain between shoulders

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have pain between my shoulder blades and feel like a sore throat all the time feels like something stuck in my throat anyone else get this? 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amanda I had this pain between my shoulders on & off for some time while I was I'm menopause it's one of many symptoms. I am now post menopause & thankfully I don't get it now.

• Posted

Hi Amanda,

Yes, I had pain near my left shoulder blade in my back. Severe at times. And sore throat that lasted about a month and then turned in to a lump in my throat. These were some of my first symptoms diving into peri. 

Also not sure if the throat was the beginning of reactivated EBV due to peri. 

A year and a half later and 60 symptoms in, I still get the pain in back now and then when my symptoms are flaring. No real throat issues anymore. 

• Posted

Amanda,

I had pain in my neck and right shoulder for a couple months.  It eventually went away. Sometimes I will feel like I’m getting a sore throat but that goes away on its own too. It’s always something!

• Posted

Hi Amanda

I get the sore throats on and off and feel like my sinuses are blocked.. always feel bit bunged up... have read many feeds of women saying they had the same and seems to be another one of the many joyous symptoms...🤗🤗

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.