Pain going up into my uterus area

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi all another new symptom,  have had this other times but not a strong and painful.. Has anyone had this and if they have do you know what is causing it?  As I said have had a few times befor but not as painful when I first went into Perimenapause about 3 years ago I am about 4 years in... Ha,ha💜

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey honey, I'm not sure what's causing it but I do honestly think it's connected. If you think about it the "change" means just that. There's load of stuff goinf on internally. I reached the menopause 3 years ago. And now it takes me half an hour to wee!its weird. Message me anytime honey. Donna xxx

• Posted

Thank you Donna, just been going on for three days,  maybe trying to start my cycle it's so spar attic at this point and u know I think mybe I'm shriveling up inside while trying to start at the same time.... I call it the little engine that could just keeps trying to create another cycle💜 I try to make lite of it so ha, ha... Maybe someone will see and have an idea,  I'm sure it is hormones

• Posted

Aahaaa , yes I had this cramp like pain right inside, deep inside my uterus a few times in the past. It was so worrying. I put it down to the fibroid in my uterus. Finally git it checked by gyno. I am.told nothing wrong. Everything looks fine and they had no idea I had this very heavy shocking pain in my uterus. I had it frequently for a few months. It has now dissappeared. I guess it is all to do with the big CHANGE. Everything new for our body and mind everyday. So don't worry. Hopefully yours will settle and stop soon.

• Posted

It started to settle again and I to also have a fibroid,  I thought about that also... Thank you girl. Really gives me continued strength with all these weird symptoms, my best friend I have known since childhood has know symptoms and that blows my mind with all that I have had,  pretty much everyone💜

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.