Pain in back and under right side of ribs after excerising

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, just wondering if anyone had pain after walking somewhat at a fast pace. I'm 5 weeks out from gallbladder removed and I'm get that pain has anyone else had it and did it go away after a while?

Stomach cramping still as well .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My surgeon told me not walking fast for at least 6 to 8 weeks.

Hope it helps.

• Posted

Hi Brian,

Yes, I had that as well. It does eventually go away. It takes time. Listen to your body and slow down for a bit. The other reply is right give it atleast that long. Everyone is different. Hope that helps.

• Posted

i will tell you what several others will, forget strong exercising , once again we have had major surgery,tools inside us prodding and probing,all goes different, you can damage yourself internally ,some months even years to recover,some never the same, you must take it easy,;;;;;

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.