Pain in left shoulder and upper right of my stomach

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Ladies,

How well are we all handling these episodes of perimenapause, lately I was good until I started to get paid in my right side, it seems to move around. I find it difficult to raise my left hand over my head and when I do, I'm in pain for weeks.

I'm so terrified of every pain I get😣, I'm no longer get the feeling of doom but hate to hear any speak of death.

I read on this forum about passing gas more often, yes and sometimes when I'm sitting too long, my left leg gets numb😣

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Awww I’m sorry you are feeling that way!!! I have been getting terrible pain in my calf’s and lower back for almost a year.. it affects everything.. I too get worried about every pain I get!! Causing so much stress!!! 
    • Posted

Do you ever feel like your doomed? I have the pain in calf muscle too left leg as well as left shoulder😣I hate to hear about anyone passing because I get a panic attack.

• Posted

I panic over that too!! Sorry you are having pain!! It is horrible 
  • Posted

Hi gilly.  Your second paragraph.  That’s me everyday. Ugh
    • Posted

I freak out over any comments about death🤔, I don't watch movies because I can't handle the emotions anymore.

I stop watch sports because I get super worked up when my teams are looking and cause my anxiety to act up😣

• Posted

I agree about the panic over mortality. I know several families who have lost moms in the last few years to cancer. Even though there is no cancer history in my family on either side, I still can't get it out of my head. Add to this the symptoms of menopause and it's easy to convince ourselves that we're suffering with a terminal illness. It doesn't help that the symptoms are just vague enough to be open to interpretation. I just try to remind myself what hormones can do to us - the impact they have on our well-being.  

• Posted

PS...I decided to hit the fear of death head on. My husband and I are updating our life insurance and finally preparing wills. I'm a Virgo and I feel like if I'm organized and know that my family would be OK without me, I won't be as fearful. It's my working theory anyway! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.