Pain in my cheek

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im 20 yrs old and i have this problem it started when i woke up in pain on my side of my cheek i though my first thing was to ignore it. It could been cause i slept wrong so i prepare my breakfast french toast a soft breakfast so i started to chew and unfortunately i felt a lot of pain is hard to chew on my right side but not left so i went to check myself whats wrong with i couldn't see nothing in the mirror so i decided to take a picture and i see a little hole behind my tooth in the corner of my cheek. So idk what it is i might have help from you guys.image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

How long have you experienced this for? Im 21 years old. I would wait a week or two and see if it clears up?

• Posted

Barely experience it this month and yes i feel like is clearing up and i got less pain when i chew

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.