Pain in my right elbow. Could this just be stress...

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am a 30 yr old male and for the last several months have had anxiety issues. Several months ago I was diagnosed with cubital tunnel syndrome and it has slowly healed and not hurting anymore. Earlier today it started aching some and that comes and goes and also when I am at my computer my hand starts to feel like it wants to go to sleep. Could this just be from all the anxiety sympyoms....

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like it could be from using the computer
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Kevin,

I have been having the same issues. I have had severe anxiety for the past 2 months and I am extremely tense. I constantly have my right shoulder tensed up to my chin t9 the point my shoulder hurts and feels weak and heavy like I have been lifting weights. It's making my whole right arm feel heavy. I google symptoms all day f9r hours and have my arms bent and also sleep with them bent under my chin. I can't get rid of the tension. My hand has been feeling weak as well and I was wondering if I has cubital tunnel.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

If you've already got a diagnosis in the past for a problem in that area,I would say its more likely that than anxiety I would say
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Definitly computer related. I work on one all day and know about that! Ive torn a ligament in that area from working out too. Takes long to heal. But I get it...Anxiety can mess with your head so you can't tell if its really physical or not. I would lean to the side of it being computer related. 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up