Pain in the ribs

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi just wondering has ever suffered from this i experience random episodes of pain just where my bra sits on my left ribs it comes and go but feels like a deep sometimes sharp lain wondering if its muscular or stress related but its always in the same place when it happens

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Omg always.. It feels like my bottom rib constantly.. Comets anxiety, that's how I know if my body is anxious even if my mind isn't.. That and I get a pain under my left armpit.

• Posted

I work as a chef and im wondering if its muscle damage rather than anxiety because its always in the same place and after a hard day of chopping and lifting etc.
  • Posted

I have the same pain! Left rib and armpit! I've had so many tests. Nothing found. I guess it's part of anxiety. So strange!

• Posted

Do you get like an isolated pain in the same spot i can go weeks with nothing and then i get it again

• Posted

Yes, although it's pretty much there all the time lately. I even had a CT scan of the area and chest xray. But nothing found. So it must be the anxiety, although I'm not fully convinced.

• Posted

Its very strange i sometimes get a crushing/ heavy chest feeling but im sure its all from tight shoulders anyway il go docs tomorrow and see what they say.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.