Pain near shaft of penis at right side

Posted , 3 users are following.

About week ago, i felt pain near the right side of shaft of my penis, then 2 days after i felt pain over whole area above penis near urinary bladder, though that pain has subsided but pain near right shaft of penis is still there, no problem in urination, nor in masturbation, also i would like to tell that i masturbate on rubbing my penis against bed, so could that has been the cause? Sometime i could not locate where the pain is actually, but at right side its there.What should i do?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Any pain when passing urine?

Any pain in your scrotum or Testicles?

Any swollen lymph nodes in the groin area?

• Posted

Not sure about the current pain, but I believe 'humping' the bed is ill-advised as it is much more likely to cause injury than hand stimulation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.