pain on and off

Posted , 5 users are following.

lately my pain seems to come and go

i have been going through periods of not being in pain for a few weeks to then being in pain for another few weeks

this happens very often, is it common among sufferers ? and does anyone experience the same thing?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello Erika13, I like others will probably experience quite similar to what you are describing.I would also like to be able to say that maybe it's getting better,but it's more than likely just a bit of rest till the next episode.

But on a lighter note here's hoping and suppose you've heard this from the medics take it easy and good luck.

• Posted

hello erika13...like i told others i use ice and heat and alot of rest too...i also have twitches/fasciculaitons and cramps in my hands and feet....do you or anyone else out there have these twitches? when i get extremely tired i drag my right foot but physio therapy does seem to help.  
    • Posted

thanks for responding i have twitches/fasciculations in my muscles every day. it drives me insane, ive heard also its a very common symptom however ! 
  • Posted

I understand completely what you are saying.  I've been in a period of pain right now with my legs and feet hurting the most and other parts hurting but just not as much.  I seem to go in a two week cycle of major hurting and then just minor hurts that I can stand.  I wish I know the answer to this but I don't.  I did a lot of walking today even though my legs have been hurting, so I know I will pay for it now.
    • Posted

i feel the same way my feet and legs are where i experience the most pain, especially in my knees, shins and ankles

mine also seems to be a lot worse after i have been walking or standing for too long. i was in bed for about two days after a music festival because the pain was that bad i felt as though a truck had run over my legs and feet. definately not fun at all haha 

thankyou for responding 

• Posted

I did the same had two days working and standing most of the day completely seized up in the evening just couldn't move at all my husband rub with some arthritis oil till it eased a bit. Not a nice night kept cramping up lasted three days. Horrible. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.