Pain on right side under ribs and on right back side

Posted , 5 users are following.

Gargling stomach, constant burping after eating, pain under right ribs and on my right back under ribs, could this be related to my gallbladder??? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The symptoms that you mentioned can occurs on various scenarios.however to confirm if its gallbladder,ultrasound and HIDA scan will give you clear picture. If looks good, then endoscopy and colonoscopy need to be done further. I do have the symptoms mentioned. But i have gallstones and Gastritis, so not sure which is causing the symptoms. Only removing my gallbladder , i will come to know what is causing the issue. How long are you having these issues ?

• Posted

Could be, do you have chest pain, shortness of breath? How long after eating is the right side pain, mine is pretty quick 15-30 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes it depends what I’m eating or drinking. 
  • Posted

It certainly could be. But without tests you won’t know. The trouble is the symptoms could be a number of things relating to gastric-intestinal conditions. The right side pain under the ribs and right back are characteristic with gallbladder issues, and I certainly had the gurgling stomach! You may need to go to GP and ask for tests. 
  • Posted

Yep it sounds like it could unfortunately, good luck with whatever you find out 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.