pain pain pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

been on the medication for 5 days, and all im going to say, i could deal with the rush to the loo but the intensive pain omg.

I am watching what im eating, i had wheata bix this morning spent all day in the loo, i used semi skimmed milk. So why on earth is this being as bad as it is sad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I suppose everyones different.I noticed on my first week i was worse but i think the side effects aren't as bad the longer your on them.

I've been on them 4 weeks now and i hardley notice im taking them.

Stick them out and see if things get better.

Good luck :D

• Posted

On my first week I found that I was bloated and constipated but I think I was not drinking enough water. When I started with the water everything seemed ok. Everyone is different how they react to the tabs. I have been on them for 5 weeks now and I hardly notice I am on them. On my first weigh in I lost 7 and half pounds and I was thrilled. Don't get discouraged keep it up and you will be amazed.

Good luck

Audrey

• Posted

Hi Diane,

Only time Ive experienced tummy pain was when I ate something which contained alot of fat...which I didn`t realise would do.

Mother of Jerusalem.......the pain was awfy!!

Try what the girls are suggesting...increase ur water intake if u feel ur not drinking enough of it.

Keep an eye on it and if nothing changes....go to ur GP chick.

Take Care

• Posted

Thanks for the support guys , i will try the suggestions given. was really feeling awfull that day smile
  • Posted

I know what you mean hun, I foolishly had a boiled egg for me tea last Thursday nite and about 10pm had awful pain in the stomach, less than 10 mins later I spent the next 4 hours on the loo creased up and not wanting to move. I ended up having Friday off work with it as I darent move too far.

Never doing that again! sad

• Posted

Yea i had the same pain this weekend

Foolishly whilst out marshaling, with no toilet within running distance and for most of the day stuck on a live track so unable to leave where i was, i decided to have an egg mayo butty! Stupid me had forgotten id taken the tablet :shock:

Luckily no accident but the stomach cramps were unbelievable!

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up