Pain/redness/itching help depressed -pics

Posted , 6 users are following.

anyone have any idea what this looks like? have been to many gynos, urologists, and dermatologists. have tried many different antifungals and antibiotics. went to an allergist- have no allergies so it is not that. symptoms consister for almost 4 years. im so hopeless and depressed and in discomfort daily.

symptoms:

anal: rash on buttox (comes and goes), redness, itching, pain while going to the bathroom

vaginal: redness, rawness, itching, red and painful clitoris (hood is not painful, only underneath), bumps near clitoris, pain when urinating, thick white discharge (sometimes greenish), and weird white rash on outer labia minora.

all test results have been negative except for hpv, but the doc said it was cervical and shouldnt be causing these symptoms.(maybe theyre wrong.. do those bumps look like warts??)

next i am getting a hormone test done. has anyone else heard of anything like this before? i am beginning to think ill have to live like this forever...

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

imageFile size is too big

• Posted

hello did you ever find out what it was ? i have something similar

• Posted

im sorry i went and got tested for all stds i was sexually assaulted January the 18th

and all hiv including syphilis negative results im going to obgyn soon to see what it could be im very nervous what do you use to shave? im hoping its not some type of skin cancer or herpes i would be heart broken i have intersistal cystitis did they say anything about infected sweat glands ? that was another thing they told me too. or they said HS . im praying thou

• Posted

make sure you wear cotton underwear if it is some kind of yeast infection im not having that kind of discharge just white and thick maybe take some probiotics take a bath with a little bit of vinegar im going to try tommorow and see this is miserable

• Posted

i am very sorry to hear what happened to you. i hope you are considering seeing someone to help you get through what happened to you. i also hope you know it wasnt your fault and you were very smart to get checked after.

all of my tests were negative for yeast, bv, herpes, syphilis, trich, gonorrhea, and chlamydia. the only positive result was for cervical hpv but the doctors say it doesnt explain my symptoms.

the symptoms to me have always seemed like some kind of infection. it blows my mind so many doctors have no answers. i am thinking it is some kind of fungal infection that is not yeast. i am also looking into getting my hormones tested because low estrogen can cause some of these symptoms.

the burning when i pee is the most uncomfortable. i cant tell if the burning is urethral or vaginal which i think is part of the reason they are having trouble diagnosing me. a few doctors mentioned vulvodynia but i just dont think that is the case. it doesnt explain a lot of the symptoms. what are your symptoms exactly?

• Posted

and what kind of infection could be in the sweat glands?

• Posted

thank you

i have intersistal cystitis so that is why it burns when i pee or i get bubbles in my urine an infection of the sweat glands im not sure exactly a obgyn should have been able to diagnose that do you ever notice your vagina kind of smelling like sweat alot tmi ik one doctor said HS but idk have you ever tried to squeeze one or have one popped and had anything come out ? i know that isnt recommended thou could it be tenea versicolor im going to my obgyn tommorow and im going to let her see what she has to say.

• Posted

i was putting bethamethazone on one of them for awhile and i was kinda squeezing it earlier ti see what would happened it ended up not popping extremely but some white waxy stringy stuff came out how like you would have a white head or zit or something on your face and it kinda smelled like sweat so i will be telling her that too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.