Pain under ribs after eating

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone get pain under the ribs after eating? 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Kirsty Ino how angin it is worrying but try and calm down and tell yourself your anxiety is making you feel a certain way cause you've posted alot today

Try and equal it out half positive half negative otherwise it becomes an obsession x

• Posted

Well I'm new to all this so that's what I thought this site was about. I see a lot of people posting everyday. 
    • Posted

Yeah I'm not critisising I've been the EXACT same but it's come to my realisation that I've spent 2 and a half months of my life obsessing over weird stuff when you can slow it down, for instance with intrusive thoughts slow your thought process down and see what built up to it xx
    • Posted

Finally ta us well done 

sitting and using this forum and checking for minute normal things becomes obsessive and controls you 

it's great for looking something up but otherwise a little bit of info is not enough to make sensible diagnosis 

Really proud of last entry 

• Posted

Because I had written many times suggesting that's what she was doing many of us people do 

I am trained but use it for research etc but looking up every symptom can lead to a lot of worry and in crease in anxiety 

I was v glad to read her piece 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.