Painful bump under foreskin

Posted , 3 users are following.

The other night I felt a small bump under my foreskin. Moving it all the way down revealed a small diamond shaped white bump that is painful to touch. Any idea what it could be?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Difficult to say.  Do you know how long it's been there?

This should help you add an image:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser. 

• Posted

I noticed it three days ago now. It's in the middle right beneath the head.

• Posted

It looks unusual, but may not be anything to worry about.  Does it feel solid, or like there is liquid inside?  Can you think of any possible cause eg rough masturbation or sex?
    • Posted

There was alot of masturbation the day I noticed it. That must be where it came from. It's not solid, appears to be filled with liquid maybe? Cant tell exactly

• Posted

I suspect it will probably just go away in a few days, but I'd try to be a bit gentler masturbating or having sex in the meantime.  Personally, I wouldn't see a doctor about it, but if you're worried about it, then you could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you do see a doctor, then if you could update this thread and tell us what they say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

Clayton I would post a pic for best help on here

Rease

• Posted

Sorry I didn't see the replies when I opened your post

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.