Painful intercourse

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi I had surgery some time ago but I still find intercourse painful. Everything else is settling down nicely. Any other people suffer like this?

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes I too had this problem HOWEVER I found the more we tried the better and easier it got
    • Posted

Thank you. Did you use any oil to help make the area supple.
    • Posted

i just cant imagine even trying at this point lol but I'm sure once the "magic" 6 wks comes round I may have to show some interest and try smile 

• Posted

I have not even dare try-it still feels all deformed down there with loads of ridges inside and I had my op at the end of November. The surgeon put me on some hormone cream for three months till I see him in June as i kept getting bladder infections. Good luck
    • Posted

My operation was last November and I thought I was healed by now but it was so sore. The doctor gave the impression it was all okay after 6 weeks. I am starting to try coconut oil. I have had continual cystitis since surgery and am now on an antibiotic at night. It appears to be working but early days !! I am not sorry for having the surgery but do so wish we got more information about how long healing would take My bowels are great at least !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.