Painful Outbreak on Vagina, can't find any images like it *picture included*

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi there,

I am a 26 y.o. female, married for 2.5 years. Prior to meeting my husband 4 years ago, I had been sexually active with one other guy (vaginal & oral). My husband and I didn't have intercourse until we were married but did have oral sex a couple times. A few months after we started dating, I randomly got super sick for a couple days with what seemed like the flu. My body ached everywhere, I had the worst headache, body chills, fever, the whole ordeal. I honestly felt like I had never been more sick in my life! A day or two after I started to feel a little better, I had an outbreak of my vagina, which I first noticed when I wiped and it was painful. The blisters turned into ulcers and it hurt so bad to urinate that I had to fill the bath a little and squat in the water to pee (tmi, sorry). I went to my Gyno and she pointed out right away and quite bluntly that it was herpes and I should have been more careful sexually. It was one of the most embarrassing moment of my life and I burst into tears. Needless to say, I found a new gyno after that! She gave me a prescription but after the first 2 doses, I stopped taking it because it made me vomit and the sores healed up without leaving any scarring. But anyway, she did all the tests and everything came back negative. I was shocked. Fast forward 3 years later about 4 months ago when I had a sinus infection and suddenly developed sores again. This time they weren't nearly as bad (only a few), not very painful and gone within 2-3 days. Because they didn't last long, I chalked it up to a weakened immune system from my sinus infection and never went to the doc as I have a checkup scheduled for tomorrow actually. Well 2 days ago I started to feel like I was coming down with a cold (I started coughing and getting chest pain). By the end of the day I had a fever of 101.5, a pounding headache, body aches everywhere, bad cramps (possible PMS - 8 days out), lower back pain, and chills. I couldn't get comfortable and kept having to change as I would wake up drenched in my clothing. Well yesterday I woke up, still had the fever but a low grade one. I went to the bathroom and low and behold, noticed a a bit of pain when I wiped after urinating and felt a lump. When I examined the area, there were only a few small spots, almost like little brownish red pimples that were spread out and in small clusters, almost rash like. My fever increased back up to 100.5 throughout the day and I started getting the chills and aches and everything worsened again. My area below became increasingly painful and it started to burn after urination, but it is still manageable at this point. Last night when I examined the area again, I was shocked to find that there were now large white spots (pus?) with reddish brown borders and white discharge. The area is also super swollen and painful. It looks awfully distorted and almost like I have vaginal cancer or something. Not to jump to conclusions but as embarrassing as it will be to show my doctor, I can't wait for my appointment tomorrow.

So I am now wondering if I've actually had herpes this whole time but got a false negative. Or maybe it's Syphilis? Ughhh! It's so stressful not to know and to feel so disgusting, like a leper!

Has anyone had anything similar? I have searched all over but cannot find any images like it! Just looking for any ideas if my testing comes back negative again. Could these be immune system related? It seems to always occur anytime I get a fever!

Again, I am seeing the doctor tomorrow as I want to get this straightened out before we start family planning in a year or so!

Thanks in advance!

Here's some pictures. I know it's not a pretty site...please be kind. And yes, my labia are deformed. I was sexually abused as a child for 4 years so the tissue is permanently damaged.

IMG_9445.JPG

IMG_9444.JPG

IMG_9442.JPG

IMG_9440.JPG

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.