Painful red spot below vaginal hole, please advise

Posted , 5 users are following.

hopefully the file uploaded.

so I had a guy start penetration on me, I'm a virgin. and he put it a little bit inside and now i have this red painful spot below my vaginal hole. is that just cause the skin stretched too much? or do I need to see a doctor?

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

it looks like a friction burn, did it sting/burn while he tried? wasn't there enough lube perhaps?

• Posted

i lost my virginity two days ago and nothing like this happened to me but there was also a lot of lube lol. i am totally not a professional but i think its from friction! just seems like a burn

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.