Painful sex!! Burning me and my partner. Not an std

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay I need help! I am away for the weekend and booking an appointment with a gyno as soon as I get back because this problem has been going on far too long! If anyone can help shed some light on this please do!

I have been with my partner for almost 3 years now. For like the first year sex was amazing couldn't get enough of it no issues! Now though everytime we have sex either me, him or both of us are in pain during and afterwards!

I get a horrible burning pain around the entrance and everything becomes quite swollen and most of the time this happens to my partner as well his Penis will sting and go quite red! Sometimes even creates a cut where his foreskin joins to the tip. We have both been fully tested for any sexual diseases (blood tests and all) and all negative. I have been to the doctors and they thought perhaps my pill was drying me out so I changed pills seemed to have made a little difference for a while but gone straight back to painful sex. He will always lick me out until I finish and then I will suck him for a bit before he puts it in and it always feels wet enough then all of a sudden it's like halfway through it drys. Then I get a tight feeling and burning during sex then afterwards even worse and God forbid I try to pee the pain is insane! I sometimes get cuts up towards my clit also and im not sure how or why? I honestly dno what's going on been to the docs had ultrasounds and all sorts only thing one Doctor found was that my body was making more of one type of bacteria than usual which "may be the reason for pain" so I had antibiotics and still nothing changed. Does anyone have any idea what is going on with me? My partner says to him it feels like my 'juices' are burning his skin lol.

Any help would be appreciated

Thankyou!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you se lubes during sex then that might be part of reason.

Quite some time back my wife had burning very time we had sex and my penis suffered with it as well.

We narrowed it down to the lube, changed brands and no problem.

You mention it drys...again if you are nor porducing enough lube naturally then this will create friction, instead of gliding, and this will cause you pain and your partner will suffer as well, he may even get tears on the foreskin if very dry and you would certainly be liable to tears and cuts

• Posted

oh thankyou this may be the problem then!

We dont use any lube but we will start to now and see if it helps smile

• Posted

Do you mean both of you are painful?
    • Posted

Yes! So he will be fine but then when we finish he will be sore also! Like red and burnt sort of

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.