Pains and Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I started getting weird Under Arm pain which comes and goes or even just is there but not as intense. I'm not sure why I have it but something would have showed up when I was getting my chest x-ray to look at my lungs for my Asthma, right? One doctor at an urgent care clinic said he felt a lympth node but didn't concern him and if it was something serious, it wouldn't cause me pain. (I should also mention that I am currently being tested for rheumatoid arthritis as I have pain in my joints, which they also thought was Fibro because I get chronic headaches) I went to my doctor about the joint pains and mentioned my underarm pain. He felt around and said he didn't feel any lympth nodes. So here I am relieved yet still concerned thinking maybe something was missed. I have very bad anxiety and always being in pain doesn't help. I also had a cervical mri done on my neck as my jaw mri showed a cyst in my neck, I'm not sure if the mri would have showed my chest area because I have been having pains before the mri. I also have TMJ, my fingers and toes go numb, hands swell, headaches, pains all over, etc. When I had the headaches I had bad anxiety about blood clots. This anxiety has been hell, and I feel like doctors are not taking my pain and concerns seriously. 

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I just had under arm pains. Almost like its in my chest but not.. My friend finally told me one day that she researched it and it's a sign of anxiety.. Who knew?! Our bodies do such strange things to trick us.
    • Posted

When my anxiety was just kicking off, my intense chest&heart pains would sometimes spread to my underarms.
    • Posted

Did you get the pains that felt like actual heart pain and then went away a few seconds or minutes later? I get those and heart palps sometimes and it drives me crazy.. I talked myself up so much today that I got a bit dizzy or lightheaded and convinced myself I was dying..
    • Posted

I get heart palps and dizziness. Every time I'd go to urgent care for my pains, they would have to hook me up to a heart monitor because my heart rate was so high
    • Posted

This calms me a bit.. For the longest time I was literally in the hospital or doctors 3 times a week getting ekgs done. They finally said it had to be anxiety because they couldn't find a single problem thro chest xrays, ekg, bloodwork, ct scans. Just scary how you can physically feel pain but they say nothing is wrong
    • Posted

Actually it was real heart pain, it felt like someone had my heart in their fist and was squeezing it like a stress ball every few seconds. I went to the doctor and got some Diclofenac pills that worked wonders. Even though the pain was mostly in my heart it would spread to the middle of my chest, underarms,boob etc.
    • Posted

Does any one ever feel like your heart skipped a beat? And then it will beat fast after that
  • Posted

Do you get weird tinnitus issues? I get what i think sounds like blood rushing. It needs to go away. It comes and goes but i got sick and tired of going to doctors already.  Once a person has these panic attacks its so messed up and you live so confused what symptoms are related or not.
    • Posted

I also get my blood rushing symtom too, especially if I've been lying down I hear it when I stand up and walk around.

• Posted

How do we calm that down? It was calmer then past few days its been a lot. I need a break from all this. I cant stand anxiety as it is and i have been able to properly manage it enough to move about but the This noise thing is like a kick in the face already. I dont know what my body want from me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.