Palpitations back again

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am having those palpitations again they went away for a while but sine i have been working at Target i have been stressed out. I do the brand cleaning and only one person does it durring the day and one does it in the evenings.

Then i feel like my body is off and my medications are off because i work from 3 to 10 in the evening and its like my body is tired but my mind is still awake.

I need to work days but they don't see it that way. It threw my thyroid off balance and my A1C went up 

and now i have been having the palpitations again

Please any advice i love my job but the hour have to change 

sometimes i feel like quitting but i don't 

Elizabeth

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have palps not as bad as when I first had them and the skipped heart beats but I was put on beta blockers I can take up to 8 a day but I stick to four I am also on citalopram for my anxiety. I have learned something new today from Elizabeth i didnt know lack of the progesterone gave you the palps thank you,also  Elizabeth  I shall look into that would you mind pm me the brand of cream please too many thanks also I am a lot better on my medication its good when we are on the right ones to help us when I come back it will be as a man lol 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.